I wanted to remind you of who you can go to to report problems about Liberty Quays.

Jane Glew is the university's 'Medway Master' and says issues can be reported to her in confidence. She is contactable at MedwayMastersOffice@kent.ac.u

If you are not aware, issues can also be raised with the Residential Support Officer at Liberty Quays, who is called Ndazi. Jane says 'Ndazi the RSO is a current student but employed by the University (Student Services) to work with the students liaising with myself and Liberty Living Management'.

Ndazi can be contacted via RSOMedway@kent.ac.uk


Problems at the Quays